Aircraft On Ground – Customer Support (m/w/d)* im Homeoffice
Routinierten und empathischen Fahrer (m/w/d)* in Teilzeit oder als Werksstudent
Sales and proposal team member (m/f/d)* – home office
- Understanding of work packages and service bulletins and creation of maintenance proposals in the aviation
- Ability to use, service and further develop the quotation tool
- Support in quotation tracking, contract preparation and other sales activities
- Full detailed handover of won projects to the planning team
- Pleasure in dealing with international, demanding customers and colleagues
- Skills or previous experience in the commercial or technical field
- Excellent English-skills, German-skills are beneficial
- Experience in aircraft maintenance and CAMP knowledge desirable
- Good IT skills (MS Office, particularly excel) and willingness to learn new systems
- A sense of responsibility and quality awareness, as well as a meticulous and proactive approach to work
- Customer focused approach to work and ability to interact with diverse colleagues
- A permanent employment contract in a well-established medium-sized company with a social and responsible corporate culture
- A company with passion for its services and a modern working environment with flat hierarchies in a future-oriented industry
- An interesting working environment and a wide range of tasks
- Space for your ideas and your personal development, customized training and further education
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours, and remote working
- A performance-based payment
- Payment of Christmas bonus
- Attractive social benefits and a modern pension plan
- Very good working atmosphere, strong team cohesion and joint company events
- Intensive induction and training as well as a working atmosphere based on partnership is a matter of course for us
* Age, gender, origin, religion or sexual orientation do not matter to us – what counts with us is you and your talents, with which we warmly.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you can send to us by e-mail together with your desired salary and starting date at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30.04.2023.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact us at 0511-300 349 44.